TLA 2022 aims to promote the health of librarians and libraries by equipping attendees with the tools needed to recover from uncertainty, rebalance their lives, and reconnect with their colleagues and the communities they serve. To reach this goal, we challenge and invite attendees to;
- Attend conference with an open mind and a drive for continuous growth that can be maintained throughout the year.
- Use your time to recover from long-term professional and personal stress. Practice empathy for others as they do the same.
- Reconnect with colleagues and discover ways to develop your personal networks to provide a support system during difficult times.
- Invigorate your passion for librarianship by celebrating professional successes and embracing fresh ideas for the future.
- Think holistically about the purpose of libraries and how we can help our communities connect and thrive.
TLA 2022 will be an in-person conference in Fort Worth. Lyngsoe Systems will be there – We look forward to seeing you!