Our Sustainability Ambitions and Targets
Annually, Lyngsoe Systems are measuring and reporting on our sustainability performance via long list of ESG key performance indicators. This ensures us transparency on matters, where we could continuously take improvement measures.
Furthermore, we have set a range of focused sustainability targets on particularly material ESG matters to continuously track and improve our performance on these.
We aim to support our target to reduce our GHG emissions with actions on renewable energy.
- We aim to procure 75 % of all our electricity usage with renewable electricity by 2026
We aim to reduce our GHG emissions and commit to SBTi (The Science Based Targets initiative) for minimizing climate impact.
- We aim to sign up to SBTi in 2024
- We aim to set SBTi targets in 2025 and get targets validated latest by 2026
Resource use and sustainable sourcing
We aim to encourage for sustainable use of materials and resources in our operations and supply chain.
We aim to implement an ESG assessment framework for all new HW product development from 2024
Employee diversity & inclusion
We aim to promote diverse workplaces, with a focus on increasing gender representation and promoting gender equal management teams. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
- We aim for a gender representation of 25/75 (female/male) in LS all employees and 30/70 in middle management team by 2030
- We aim for 100 % completion of mandatory DEI training by all management
Workforce health & safety
We aim for no physical accidents as well as maintenance of a good work-life balance and wellbeing among our employees.
- We aim for 0 physical work-related accidents
- We aim for a min. average score of 8.1 on mental wellbeing questions in our employee survey
Board/Exec. diversity & inclusion
We aim to promote diverse workplaces, with a focus on increasing gender representation at the Board level and promote a gender equal Executive management team.
- We aim for a gender representation of 40/60 (female/male) in the Board by 2025
- We aim for a gender representation of 30/70 in the Executive management team by 2030
Integrity, anti-corruption & bribery
We want to fight corruption, bribery and other forms of non-ethical business practices, and continuously improve our processes to do so.
- We aim for 100 % completion of mandatory Code of Conduct training by all employees by 2024
Supply chain management
We aim to integrate ESG and ethical considerations into our business operations and supply chain by making demands on our suppliers.
- We aim to ensure our updated Supplier Code of Conduct (SCoC) is accepted and signed by our suppliers covering min. 80 % of our spend by end 2024
- We aim to renew supplier agreements with our SCoC within a 2-year time horizon, i.e., by H2-2025